HAY AND MANURE GRAPPLE FORKS
Single Cylinder Grapple
Gusseted Grapple Claws
The RAYMAK Hay And Manure Grapple Forks are great for cleaning up manure, straw, light brush, and hay. Retaining RAYMAK's signature heavy duty construction, the Hay And Manure Grapple Fork's back plate is reinforced and sturdy to increase maximum load capacity and to withstand rugged use.
Barn cleanup made easy with six Removable + Replaceable Forged Steel Tines spaced at 12 inches apart. This attachment is able to grip underneath manure and hay, making it a must-have attachment for all livestock and farm applications.
This grapple version of the standard Hay And Manure Forks allows for additional material handling capabilities, and offers increased overall productivity.
• Six Strong Replaceable Tines
• 12 Inch Spacing Between Tines for Easy Cleaning
• Built-In Mounts Standard for Optional Grapple
• Heavy Duty Backplate for Increased Durability
• Powerful Single Cylinder Grapple