top of page
TRIPLE TINE ROUND BALE SPEAR
Conus II 32" Stabilizer Tines
Large 48" Primary Bale Spear
Strong Tubular Frame Design
The RAYMAK Triple Tine Round Bale Spear is designed to allow maximum bale handling capabilities. Utilizing a large Conus II 48" Primary Bale Spear paired with two Conus II 32" Stabilizer Tines, this set of spears offer the best bale handling characteristics.
A universal frame that is found in both the Triple Tine Round Bale Spear and the Triple Tine Square Bale Spear - allows for multiple spear configurations. This unique frame also features mounting holes for the optional Bolt-on Vertical Stacking Extension which allows operators to stack multiple bales.
Developed by farmers, for farmers - a set of RAYMAK Bale Spears will make the difficult job of stacking and moving bales a breeze. Contact your local RAYMAK dealer today!
• 48 Inch Conus II Primary Bale Spear
• Two 32 Inch Conus II Stabilizer Tines
• Multiple Mounting Holes for Custom Spear Configurations
• Strong Square Tubular Frame Design
• Built-in Side Holes for Optional Stacking Extension
bottom of page